4 Reasons to Choose HomeSight
1000’s of Happy Clients
Personal Gentle Care
The Home Eye Test :
HomeSight’s visiting Optometrists offer an outstanding domiciliary eye care service if you cannot visit the high street optician alone due to mental of physical illness. We have provided ‘At Home’ eye care in the community for many years, because we care about your vision.
In the comfort of your own home, your eye care specialist will bring you the best mobile eye care service available. Our optometrists are experienced, fully qualified and adhere to all the necessary checks and registrations needed for the best care of our customers.
"The equipment that we bring to your home is top of the range, latest technology, specially developed for mobile eye care."
6 Great Benefits :
- No worries to get to a High Street optometrist.
- Your vision is checked in the comfort of your own home.
- We provide an excellent service at no extra cost.
- The latest equipment is being used for accurate eye care.
- A large selection of comfortable up to date frames available to choose from.
- After care also provided in the comfort of your own home.
Home Eye Test Process Explained
In the comfort of your own home the optician will prepare to perform a comprehensive eye test.
Each step of the examination will be explained to you.
Some of the questions that can be asked by the optician to determine and review your eye health history also asking if you have any concerns with regard to your vision.
An example of some of the questions you may be asked are:
- Do you wear glasses?
- Are you having any problems with your eyes or vision?
- Can you tell me about your medical history?
- Do you take any medication?
- Can you tell me about your family’s medical history?