Take care of your spectacles
- It is important to take good care of your spectacles. You can extend the lifetime of your spectacles by taking good care of it. Use an appropriate cleaner and cloth specially developed for the cleaning of lenses, to prevent lenses from being scratched.
- Take great care in ensuring that they are not put ‘face down’ to prevent lenses from being damaged. Avoid leaving spectacles on the floor, bed or any area where it can be sit upon. Make use of a protective case when not using your spectacles.
Our Aftercare Services
- As part of HomeSight’s home visit services, we also provide you with a free twelve month after care services.
- Once your spectacles are ready, one of our team of optical assistants will deliver them to you and make sure they fit correctly.
- The optical assistant can adjustment your spectacles and will bring equipment with them to carry out any adjustments. They will also check the standard of your reading vision by asking you to read from a reading chart.
- Delivery normally takes between 2 and 3 weeks.
- For any advice, information or if you want to discuss spectacle repairs, adjustments call us on our Freephone or send an email.
Freephone Number : 08000 806 095
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org